The DW269 1,000 rpm VSR VERSA-CLUTCH™ Scrugun is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system "dials in" the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.