The DWP611 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's has a 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each application. Allows quick and easy bit and base changes. LED light and clear plastic fixed base provide superior bit visibility.
- Amps 7.0Amps
- HP 1.25HP
- No Load Speed 16,000 - 27,000rpm
- Collet Diameter 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke 1.5''
- Depth Stop
- Base Dimension 4''
- Spindle Lock 12 position
- Tool Weight 4.1lbs
- Shipping Weight 5.5lbs
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
1 1/4 HP
No Load Speed
Power Tool Type
- Standard Base
- Instruction Manual
For More Information on the 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site